- Note: RO can waste up to 1500 gallons per day. Not recommended for city water because of high water waste, storage space and maintenance requirements. Only recommended for problematic well water. Post treatment pH correction may be required. Recycle wastewater for other uses. Contact WECO Filters with your water report for a free consultation.
- Operating limits: Hardness < 7 grains, 85°F maximum water temperature, inlet pressure 30-80 PSI, incoming TDS 1000 ppm (if higher consult WECO Filters), Hydrogen sulfide, iron and manganese must be removed. Silica < 50 ppm, Turbidity must be removed. pH 3-11.
- IMPT light commercial whole house reverse osmosis water filtration system removes sediment, chlorine, chloramine, nitrate, sodium, heavy metals, TDS, chromium, fluoride, mercury, radon, benzene, lead and more contaminants.
- Water pressure sensors and booster pumps keep filtration system functioning at maximum capacity produces 1000 gallons per day under test conditions. 1000 Gallon atmospheric water storage tank (blue) with 16″ vented manway. (64″ diameter x 88″ height) with water recirculating post treatment unit installed.
- Float conversion kit installed in tank for water level based automated RO unit control. Pressurized accumulator tank included to mitigate short cycling of the RO system. Water pressure booster pump with intelligent controls provides perfect water pressure for light commercial applications, water stores and houses with up to 3 floors and 8 taps.
Not Just Drinking Water; Whole House is Reverse Osmosis
Perfect water pressure for light commercial applications, water stores and houses with up to 3 floors and 8 taps. Complete, compact pump runs whisper quiet at maximum performance.
Reverse osmosis or RO, as it is commonly referred to, is the process of purifying water with the use of a permeable membrane to remove unwanted substances from the water. These substances range from contaminants, chemicals, minerals, and impurities. This process is used to turn poor quality water into clean usable water. Whole house reverse osmosis is exactly as it sounds. It is a water purification system that purifies the entire water supply for the house.
Ultra whole house water treatment units are recommended only for problematic well water. These units comes complete with a RO system, atmospheric water storage tank protected with a recirculating post treatment system, distribution pump and granular activated charcoal polishing filter unit and most fittings. Intended to be installed by an experienced plumber. Your French or curtain drain system must be sized to handle full system discharge water in addition to any needed pre-treatment softener/backwash filter waste water.
RO system reduces a wide range of contaminants in water including total dissolved solids (TDS), fluoride, heavy metals, nitrates, salts and improves taste and odor issues.
- Purified water at all faucets, hose bibs, showers, ice makers throughout the house.
- Filters 99% of contaminants such as sediment, total dissolved solids (TDS), nitrate, chromium, lead, copper, mercury, cadmium, sodium, fluoride, arsenic, chloride & many more.
- Booster pumps maintain the water pressure optimal for the RO membranes.
- Commercial 4021 type membranes.
- Water storage for daily needs of up to 10 people.
Whole House RO is Only Recommended for Problem Water
- Test your water source. Check the water chemistry and identify the impurities you need addressed. Talk with a water professional and choose other options if available. You can always do reverse osmosis under the kitchen sink just for drinking water.
- If you absolutely need to do whole house reverse osmosis, please do your research about the ups and downs of whole house RO.
1 to 1 Product to Waste Under Test Conditions*
- Try to recycle waste water. RO system will waste 1 gallon for every 1 gallon purified. Store the waste and recycle for flushing the toilets, gardening…etc. Talk with your plumber to identify ways to conserve water.
- Neutralize pH: Treated water may be 1-2 pH points below feed water.
Replacement Filters / Parts
|RO Membranes||HF5-4021 (~2 years on municipal water or pre-treated well water)|
|RO Pre/Post Filters||AQUA-TITAN-SET2 (every 6 months)|
|Polishing Filter||ACB-4520-5 (every 6 months)|
|Check Valve||316-CV-OZ (every 12 months)|
|Cleaning Kit||OZCLEAN-KIT (every 12 months)|
|Lamp||UVX-RL9000 (every 9000 hours or 12 months)|