Watts® Kwik-Change™ Systems are designed for consumers that demand the “best”. Unlike conventional reverse omosis systems, Watts drinking water systems with Kwik-Change cartridges have no sumps, so their proprietary filter elements and membranes are easy to replace.
• Cartridges are connected and removed with a simple 1/4 turn.
• No filter sumps! No fuss! No mess!
• Tank and faucet options available.
• Valves are built into the heads to prevent back-flow for water quality assurance.
• WQA Gold Seal Certified to NSF/ANSI Std. 58.
• Cartridges have double o-rings so they will not leak.
• Quick connect fittings for easy installation.
System Includes the Following Parts:
- One Reverse Osmosis Filtration System (WQC4RO)
- One 11″ Carbon Block Filter (WQCCC11)
- One 11″ Sediment Filter (WQCSC11)
- One 11″ GAC Filter (WQCGAC11)
- One 11″ RO Membrane Filter (WQCM11-50)
- Tubing (white)
- One 4.4 gal tank
- Installation kit and hardware
|Membrane Rated ( GPD )||50 GPD|
|Number of Stages||4-Stages|
|Includes Set of Filters||100 psi|
|Maximum TDS||2,000 PPM|
|RO Tank Type||Metal|
Watts (WQC4RO13-100MT) 4 Stage KWIK CHANGE RO System 100 GPD w- Metal Tank