- REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTRATION: The Watts Premier RO Pure Plus Reverse Osmosis System was designed with you in mind. With a space saving, compact design that allows this system to fit under your sink with minimal space requirements. It gives crystal clear, high quality and great tasting water
- RO WATER FILTER: Changing the filters is as easy as pushing a button, this RO System uses quick change filters eliminating the mess and difficulty associated with filter changes! No need to shut off the water before changing the filters! There are check valves installed in the filter lid between cartridges to prevent back-flow and shut off valves in each filter head that shuts off the water flow when cartridges are removed. Maximum operating Pressure: 100 psi
- EASY TO INSTALL: Watts Premier’s Reverse Osmosis home water treatment systems are easy to install. All components are an integral part of the unit, requiring fewer tube connections, Back-flow prevention valves are installed between the elements. Cartridges have double O-rings so they won’t leak.
- FOUR STAGE WATER FILTRATION: The RO Pure Plus Reverse Osmosis Filtration System uses a 4-Stage Filtration based upon 4 separate treatments. Sediment (105311), Carbon (105351), 50 GPD Membrane (105331) and Post VOC Carbon (105381), giving you crystal clear, high quality and great tasting drinking water.
- BEST QUALITY WATER FILTER: Includes a Brushed Nickel, Monitored, Top Mount Twist, Air-Gap Faucet and 3 gallon storage tank. Filters change out at the push of a button. This system is certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free and Certified to NSF/ANSI 58 Certified Reverse Osmosis Units.
The ro pure plus reverse osmosis system consists of four separate stages. * stage #1 – five micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter like dirt, rust, and silt that will affect the taste and appearance of your water. * stage #2 – five micron pre-carbon block filter that helps ensure a greater reduction of chlorine and other materials that cause bad taste and odors. (The first two stages are called pre-filters because they filter in front of the reverse osmosis membrane). * stage #3 – the 50 gpd membrane is the heart of the reverse osmosis system. This Semi-Permeable membrane will effectively reduce tds (TOTAL dissolved solids), sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as lead, arsenic, percolate, chromium, copper and radium. It will also remove over 99. 95% cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium. * stage #4 – one micron VOC (volatile organic compound) carbon filter (105381). drinking water enters this filter after the water storage tank and it is used as a final polishing filter. It is important that this system is properly installed and maintained with an incoming water pressure of 40 to 80 psi for it to operate as designed. The filtered water passes through the membrane and enters the storage tank. When you’re ready for a taste, it will leave the storage tank and pass through this fourth stage on its way up to the faucet. The end result crystal clear, high quality, and great tasting water! in the box: ro pure reverse osmosis module (pre-installed filters), parts bag, 3 gallon storage tank, faucet with parts bag and installation instructions (manual).