Compact, Sturdy design;
Welded powder coated frame;
Liquid filled pre-filter pressure gauge;
Integrated booster pump(s);
Sediment & carbon pre-filtration;
Quick-connect fittings for easy installation.
The LC Series is suitable for the following applications:
· Food Processing industries
· Shopping centers
· Light Commercial RO System
· Free Standing
· Rated for 380 GPD
· Membrane elements: 3
· Membrane Type: Thin Film
· Operation Pressure: 0-125 psi
· Operation temperature: 40-110 F
· Powder coated frame made of light weight and rust proof aluminum alloy with U shaped bracket for better support.
· High rejection thin film membrane, typical rejection rate of 99%. Each membrane is 100 gpd @ 100 psi.
· Two 20” pre-treatment filters: 5 microns sediment and extruded carbon block.
· One 20” post treatment filter, standard coconut shell granular carbon.
· Stainless Steel liquid filled pressure gauge.
· Electrical shut-off valve to prevent clogging following the sediment filter.
· Low energy high flow booster pump with transformer: fills product tank faster and saves waste water.
· Aluminum rivets to provide durable tightness
· Stainless Steel check valve to prolong membrane life