- All-In-One filter with multi-stage filtration reduce most harmful substances.
- Waterdrop M5 countertop reverse osmosis system has creative no pump and electricity design, no wall plug required.
- The flexible rotation design allows you to rotate the system for 180 degree.
- Long-lasting service life up to 12 months or 550 gallons of filtered water.
- Waterdrop M5 countertop reverse osmosis system contains an 80 oz portable pitcher, which perfectly fits your water need.
Innovation Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- This M5 RO water filtration system comes with a portable pitcher made of Tritan plastic. Water filtered by the advanced RO membrane can be stored in the 80oz pitcher. Enjoy the safe and pure-tasting water whenever you want.
Countertop Reverse Osmosis System
- Waterdrop M5 is a countertop reverse osmosis water system designed to solve your problems of limited under sink space and no electricity required.
- The system is built out of superior materials. The water tank is made of BPA-free high-quality plastic, ensuring the water purification experience that is clean, safe and healthy.
- Our countertop reverse osmosis water filter contains an 80 oz portable pitcher, which will perfectly fit your water need. It could be carried anywhere and most importantly it is fridge friendly. No more waiting for fresh and cool water!
- The flexible rotation design allows the system to rotate 180 degrees. To install it on the countertop, M5 RO system will save more space. And remember, you do not need a plug-in for M5 to be operated.
- Please confirm if there is an existing hole available to install the connector. If not, please drill a hole in accordance.
- Follow the installation manual to connect two tubes and you can get great tasting water on countertop at any time.
- Most importantly, this system DOES NOT need electricity. No wall plug required.
- It’s highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.
Excellent Filtration Performance
- The M5 countertop reverse osmosis system uses advanced filter composition technology with a filtration accuracy of 0.0001μm, reduce most of the contaminants, including heavy metals, chloramine, and chemical residues in tap water.
Extended Filter Life & 3sec Change Filter
- Waterdrop M5 countertop RO system provides stable filtration performance with one year-long service life and up to 550 gallons of water. Easy to switch a new filter in 3 second.
Protects each baby’s health
- Newborns are very delicate. Compared to tap water, RO water is purer, cleaner and more suitable for babies. Milk powder made by RO water is easier to be absorbed.
Waterdrop M5 Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter with Portable Water Pitcher