- Waterdrop G2 tankless reverse osmosis system reduces total dissolved solids in your water by 90%.
- The composite integrated filters instantly filters water to deliver a continuous supply when you need it.
- The tankless design ensures the safety of your drinking water and saves over under-sink storage space.
- The fast water flow rate of 400 GPD, saving over 300% of water and resulting in a 1:1 drain ratio.
- The advanced integrated design of the electrical and water circuits reduces leakage.
- The lead-free faucet is made of food grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
Composite filter technology
- The new composite filter technology employs an excellent filter combination to achieve more efficient filtration.
- The composite water filters can effectively reduce most contaminants.
Composite integrated filters
- CF filter reduces rust, sediment, large particles, chlorine, taste and odor.
- MRO filter effectively reduces most contaminants, such as chloramine, antibiotics, organic matter, heavy metals, nitrite, bacteria, and limescale. This reverse osmosis water filter improves the taste of water and provides purified water that is as fresh as spring water.
Reverse osmosis membrane
- The reverse osmosis membrane has a pore size of 0.0001 μm, which is one-millionth of a strand of hair. Bacteria and viruses are 5,000 times larger than its pore size.
- Therefore, only water molecules and some beneficial mineral ions can pass through the RO membrane. Heavy metals and other impurities are discharged from the waste water tubing.
- The G2 RO membrane can reduce most harmful substances in water.
Innovative tankless design
- The tankless reverse osmosis system ensures the safety of your family’s drinking water.
- This compact RO system also saves over 70% more under-sink storage space as compared to traditional reverse osmosis water filter systems.
- The tankless design avoids recontamination, such as bacterial growth.
Fills a cup of water in 12 seconds
- This G2 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System offers a fast water flow rate of up to 400 GPD. Get a cup of filtered water in 12 seconds, satisfying your needs while saving time.
- Compared t o the traditional RO water filter system, which only has continuous water flow during the first two minutes, Waterdrop reverse osmosis system always has a stable water flow.
Smart filter life reminder
- 3 colors of lights show the status of water filters.
- Blue means your water filters are functioning well.
- Purple means you need to replace the water filter soon. You still have 15 days to replace it.
- Red means you have to replace the water filter immediately.
Easy to install
- Installing the Waterdrop G2 under sink water filtration system takes less than 30 minutes.
- Due to the twist-and-pull design, you can replace the water filter in 3 seconds.
1:1 low drain ratio
- All reverse osmosis water purification systems will produce concentrated water to discharge impurities.
- Compared to traditional RO water purifiers, the G2 RO system produces less concentrated water and saves 300% more water.
- You can collect concentrated water to mop the floor, wash your car, do laundry, etc.
Protects each baby’s health
- Newborns are very delicate. Compared to tap water, RO water is purer, cleaner and more suitable for babies. Milk powder made by RO water is easier to be absorbed.
Waterdrop G2 Reverse Osmosis System for Home