- Advanced composite reverse osmosis filter, 5 filters into 1 filter. Enjoy great filtration with a large filter surface.
- Provides over 600 gallons per day of cleaner, safer drinking water.
- 1.5:1 low drain ratio. More pure water but less waste water.
- The D6 RO water filter system comes with a smart designer faucet which is made of lead-free, brushed nickel that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter.
- The tankless design prevents bacteria and viruses from building up.
Reduces most of contaminants
- Waterdrop D6 RO water filter system adopts a 5-in-1 composite reverse osmosis filter with the DOW reverse osmosis membrane that has a pore size of 0.0001μm. This reverse osmosis filter is capable of reducing most of harmful contaminants from water, including TDS, chloramine, lead, chlorine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, benzene, etc. Now you can enjoy high-efficiency filtration with just one filter!
Faster water flow and lower water waste
- Waterdrop D6 reverse osmosis water system is upgraded to have a flow rate of 600 GPD and a drain ratio of 1.5:1.
- With an innovative internal pump and a larger filter surface, you can fill a cup of water in 8 seconds so that you can get water immediately without waiting for a long time, which is ideal for cooking and drinking.
- The improved drain ratio means that dispensing 1.5 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater, saving 450% of water compared to a conventional water filtration system for home.
Smart and stylish faucet
- The RO water system comes with a smart and stylish faucet that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter. It is waterproof, so you do not have to worry about electrical leakage. D6 reverse osmosis filter system saves you time and effort by monitoring filter’s life for you with the help of an indicator on the control panel.
- D6 home reverse osmosis system is designed for DIY installation within 30 minutes.
- The push-in replacement design allows you to replace the reverse osmosis filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools.
- The system needs electricity.
- The system can not be connected to the refrigerator.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems.
Effective DOW® RO Membrane
- With a pore size of 0.0001 µm, this reverse osmosis filter stands out among others for its better filtration and longer service life. It reduces most of viruses, harmful chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, etc.
Elegant tankless design
- D6 RO water filter system employs tankless design and integral composite filter. Compared to traditional reverse osmosis water systems, the compact size of the D6 saves 70% of your under-sink space.
- The tankless design also prevents recontamination in the water tank.
- The D6 home reverse osmosis system has passed thousands of tests to lower the noise and avoid water leakage. You can barely hear anything after closing the cabinet.
- The sound is quieter than a running laptop.
Advanced integrated circuit
- The D6 reverse osmosis filter system has a composite water circuit, which greatly reduced water leakage compared with traditional whole house reverse osmosis. We improve seals and reduce connectors that exposed to the water circuit as well to achieve a better sealing effect.
Work smarter, drink better
- D6 RO water system has an advanced automatic flushing function and a water leakage protection system. Automatic self-flushing ensures the system always operates in a clean condition. Water leakage protection notifies you water of leakage in time, which avoids further risks and loss.
Waterdrop D6 600GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System