When water has lots of calcium and/or magnesium, it is called “hard”. Calcium creates scale deposits in water lines, on faucets and bathroom fixtures. This leads to higher heating and energy costs, increased usage of cleaning agents and detergent, and high repair costs of appliances. Scale can also be a source for bacteria to grow, which can be a health concern in drinking water applications. Salt-free Softener Systems offers your family safer, cleaner, better tasting water. It removes impurities that can stain your sinks, showers and tubs, ruin your clothes, corrode your plumbing and appliances and offend your taste buds.
The system also removes existing scale deposits from pipes and heat exchange surfaces, which is called descaling, and can further protect the system from future formation of scale. After the old calcium deposits are removed a 30 to 80 micron thick corrosion preventing layer is formed. This layer forms because of the reaction of the nano surface of the crystals and the metallic surface of the pipes. This is comparable to the green layer of verdigris on a copper roof. As soon as the protective layer is formed it can no longer grow bigger but it creates complete protection. So, it can pay for itself in days!
Salt-Free Water Softener Anti-Scale System Features and Benefits
- 4 Stage Filtration.
- Includes Ultrafiltration for the production of high-purity water.
- Complete scale prevention in all pipes, on appliances and other plumbing surface exchangers.
- 100% removal of old calcium deposits in all pipes, on appliances and other plumbing surface.
- Formation of a layer for corrosion prevention.
- No electricity required.
- Easy installation and setup.
- No salt, chemicals or regeneration.
- No back-washing means no wasted water and no drain to install.
- Perfect where salt-based softeners are banned or undesired.
- Nearly maintenance free.