Fits Pipes up to 1.5” Outer Diameter. Designed to protect standard size homes from the harmful effects of scale. Decreases the risk of a waterborne pathogenic contamination. Also recommended for commercial kitchen equipment and steamers.
Do it yourself installation. Professional installation may be available in your area and typically costs $200.
The award-winning S38 water conditioner provides a chemical-free solution for the harmful effects of scale, corrosion, bacteria, and algae in both residential and small commercial applications. In addition, the S38 increases filtration efficiency via flocculation. This powerful and durable water conditioner provides a fully encapsulated printed circuit board and a power supply connection sealed with an “O” ring. The S38 fits pipes up to 38mm (1.5”) outer diameter.
The S38 device was awarded the prestigious 2015 Kitchen Innovations Award by the National Restaurant Association. This award recognizes and celebrates cutting-edge equipment and technology that specifically improves the “back of the house” operations and benefits foodservice operators.
- Residential homes.
- Water heaters.
- Commercial dishwashers.
- Steam and proofer ovens.
- Ice machines.
- Commercial humidifiers.
- Dissolves and removes existing scale.
- Prevents new scale accumulation.
- Deactivates bacteria and algae.
- Prevents and removes biofoul.
- Boosts filtration efficiency.
- Significantly reduces corrosion.
Financial and Environmental Benefits
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases the efficiency of water heating equipment.
- Eliminates or decreases chemical usage.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Average one year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install – no plumbing modifications required.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along the entire water system.
- Provides 24-hour protection.
Installation of this device does not replace periodic equipment preventative maintenance procedures, such as purging of your water heater. HydroFLOW residential devices are designed for ease of installation. With this said, it may be necessary to have your unit installed professionally, depending on the configuration of your plumbing system.