Provides safe pure drinking water. Use the same technology as most bottled water companies and produce your own bottled water in your kitchen. Removes over 90%-99% of all TDS (total dissolved solids) and 99% of all organics.
NOTE: Do not use in known microbiological contaminated water. Please refer to our RO units with UV sterilizers.
5 Stages of filtration:
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter to remove larger particles, dirt, sand, and other suspended materials
- Pre-Carbon filtration removes Chlorine, Pesticides, Herbicides, bad taste & odor
- Carbon filtration removes additional Chlorine, Pesticides, Herbicides, bad taste & odor
- 50 GPD Dry RO Membrane removes particles down to 1/10,000 of a micron
- Polishing GAC Post filter for a sweeter taste
- Chlorine & Chloramine
- Bad taste & Odor
- and hundreds of others…
- 4 gallon metal storage tank
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet
- one 5 Stage Set of Filters & Membrane
- one (1) 5 Micron Sediment filter – lasts up to 6 months
- two (2) 10 Micron Carbon filters – lasts 3,000 gallons
- one (1) Post In-line GAC filter – lasts up to 12 months
- one (1) Filmtec Dry Membrane – lasts up to 2-4 years
- All necessary installation materials & guide
- Minimum rejection rate of 90% of TDS
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:41
- Dimensions: 15″L x 6″D x 15″H RO Unit; 11″ x 14″ Storage Tank
- Total Weight: 28 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Operating Pressure: 45 PSI to 90 PSI2
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Unit
1Reverse Osmosis creates 1 gallon of product water to 4 gallons of waste water; therefore, a feed water line and a drain line will be needed.
2 PSI lower than 45 is recommended to have a booster pump.