Portable Reverse Osmosis System by Crystal Quest is a 3-cartridge, 10 stage filtration system that can be used on the counter. The whole system uses 3 cartridges and employs layers of Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC, Coconut Shell) along the pre and post RO process ensuring the purest water output. The reverse osmosis membrane removes and filters particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron as well as most inorganic chemicals(such as salts, metals, minerals), most microorganisms including cryptosporidium and giardia, and most inorganic contaminants. Eagle Redox Alloy media on the post process oxidizes chlorine and removes heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals by electrochemical process. Overall resulting to the cleanest water you can have. The best part is – this water filter system is portable! Whether on vacation or on a business trip, this unit will let you have access to the safest and highest quality drinking water within reach.
Portable Reverse Osmosis System Key Features and Benefits
- 10 stages of filtration.
- High quality drinking water on the go.
- All the best filtration combination – GAC, KDF, RO and multistage.
- Can be used in trailers, RVs and boats – just hook it up to a sink faucet!
- Capable of producing up to 50 GPD (gallons per day) of crystal clear filtered water (with high water pressure)
- Quick and easy to use, stylish and convenient.
- Good water pressure, 40 PSI or higher, is strongly recommended.
Portable Reverse Osmosis System Specifications
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F – 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||40 psi – 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute. gpm):||50 gpm|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|
Portable Reverse Osmosis System