Large automatic whole house nitrate water filter is designed to remove nitrates from water, as well as perform other water filtration for homes and small businesses. Great to reduce nitrates in whole house systems and for well water.
Water travels through 6 stages of filtration
- First stage, water flows through a 20″ sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also extends the life of the water softener, water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Second stage, water flows through a nitrate reducing mineral tank.
- Third, Fourth and Fifth stages, water flows through a KDF-85, KDF-55 and GAC mineral tank which removes hundreds of contaminants such as metals (iron, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, lead and others), hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell), chlorine. This stage also improves taste and removes odors.
- Sixth stage, water flows through a 20″ solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- Poly Glass mineral tank filled with REDOX and GAC with a brine mineral water conditioner.
- Poly Glass mineral tank : filled with a nitrate reducing media.
- Riser style 1″ internal flow distributor.
- Industry leading Fleck Backwash controller with LED display, Fleck 5600 with 5 year manufacturer warranty
- 1″ Stainless Steel Bypass Valve (3/4″ also available, please inquire or mention at checkout)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 11.0 gallons per minute.
Filter Life: CQE-WH-01135 (1.5 cu.ft.) – 5-7 years, CQE-WH-01136 (2 cu.ft.) – 7-8 years
Nitrate and Whole House Water Filter Dual Tank