- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58, 6-Stage Alkaline Remineralization Layered Filtration: Exclusively designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of water; this reliable and ultra-safe Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration system converts your water into clean, pure and healthy drinking water by removing up to 99% of over 1, 000 harmful contaminants like chlorine, fluoride, lead (removes up to 98%), arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium and more.
- BENEFITS: The iSpring RCC7AK Reverse Osmosis water filter includes an additional sixth stage – an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives your water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water filter; the RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below
- FEATURES: Beautiful European-Style kitchen faucet. Transparent 1st stage housing for easy visual inspection. Three extra long life pre-filters to remove large contaminants and protect RO membrane. Ultra fine (RO) filter to remove contaminants down to 0. 0001 microns; fine GAC filter to provide final polishing to the purified water and (AK) filter to finally restore just the right proportion of healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance. The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality
- EASY DO IT YOURSELF INSTALLATION: The water purifier is designed for do-it-yourself installation and all necessary parts for installation are included, backed by clear, well-organized written instructions, instructional videos, and access to iSpring unparalleled technical support. The entire alkaline water filter fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock; no threading pipes needed. It is easy to be connected to the ice maker or water dispenser of your fridge with the iSpring connection kit ICEK.
- 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: RCC7AK from America’s favorite brand of under sink water filter is the highly rated reverse osmosis systems in the USA backed by iSpring extended manufacturer upon registration and lifetime personalized support from GA, USA, combined with premium quality components, this water filter is to deliver endless bottled quality drinking water right in your home for many years to come, eliminating plastic bottles. This RCC7AK doesn’t come with a pump.
The RCC7 line is America’s favorite brand of water filtration systems. All of our systems go through rigorous testing for air leaks, pressure, and cycle resistance to maintain our own premium quality and high-performance standards. It is certified against NSF 58/ANSI for TDS reduction (58 for reverse osmosis).
The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also most helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7.0 or below.
With the 6th stage – an Alkaline Remineralization filter, the RCC7AK restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, giving the water a better taste. It uses all natural mineral stones as the filtration media and never sacrifices quality for quantity. Safeguard your health by choosing iSpring as your first choice!
Featuring some of the longest lasting filters in the industry, the system consists of 6 stages, each one designed to progressively remove contaminants and improve water quality:
- 3 Pre-filters: PP sediment filter. Carbon KDF (GAC) filter. Carbon block (CTO) filter. They remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
- The heart of the system is the Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter that removes contaminants down to 0.0001 microns – so small that only water molecules can squeeze through but virtually nothing else.
- Fine GAC filter provides final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
- An Alkaline Remineralization filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, while also producing a more natural taste.
- The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality.