Fits Pipes up to 1″ Outer Diameter. Designed to protect a single piece of equipment, such as a tankless water heater, from the effects of scale. Decreases the risk of a waterborne pathogenic contamination. Other popular applications include small studio apartments and recreational vehicles (RVs).
Do it yourself installation. Professional installation may be available in your area and typically costs $175.
The HydroFLOW HS38 water conditioner provides a chemical-free solution for the harmful effects of scale in water heaters, RVs and studio apartments. The device fits pipes up to 25mm (1″) outer diameter.
- Studio Apartments.
- Tankless water heaters.
- Dissolves and removes existing scale.
- Prevents new scale accumulation.
- Deactivates bacteria and algae.
- Prevents and removes biofoul.
- Boosts filtration efficiency.
- Significantly reduces corrosion.
Financial and Environmental Benefits
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases the efficiency of water heating equipment.
- Replaces salt-based Softeners.
- Average one year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install – no plumbing modifications required.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along the entire water system.
- Provides 24-hour protection.
- Does not interfere with other electrical systems.
Installation of this device does not replace periodic equipment preventative maintenance procedures, such as purging of your water heater. HydroFLOW residential devices are designed for ease of installation. With this said, it may be necessary to have your unit installed professionally, depending on the configuration of your plumbing system.