- First, water travels through a 20″ sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also this extends the life of water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Next, water travels through a 1.5 or 2.0 cubic foot Fluoride removal media tank with an Automatic Microprocessor Control valve (The longer amount of time that the water is in contact with the media, the more effective is the conditioning and filtering of the water.)
- In stages 3 through 5, water travels through KDF-85, KDF-55 and GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) tank. This is our standard whole house filter unit that is capable of removing hundreds of contaminants from water (if present).
- Finally, water travels through a 20″ solid carbon cartridge for a final conditioning of the water and removing any remaining contaminates and VOC’s which may be in the water.
Fluoride and Whole House Filter Dual Tank Key Features and Benefits
- Poly Glass™ mineral tank with 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Electronic Backwash Control Valve with LED display, Pentair Fleck 5600, with 5 year warranty
- Backwash can be set to day of the week, time of day, remaining capacity, regeneration cycle in process.
- Compact turbine meter
- Down-flow or up-flow regeneration cycles
Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 12″ diameter for softener applications, 10″ for filter applications.
Double backwash capability.
Fluoride and Whole House Filter Dual Tank Specifications
- Fiberglass or Stainless Steel tank
- 1″ Stainless Steel Bypass Valve (3/4″ available, please inquire or note during checkout)
- NSF-certified component
- Maximum free chlorine 1 PPM
- Maximum Flow Rate: 11 GPM for 1.5 cu.ft., 13 GPM for 2 cu.ft.
- Backwash Controllers: two Pentair Fleck 5600
- NOVRAM valve status and memory backup
- Use on cold water line only!
Filters Life: Sediment cartridge and Solid carbon cartridge: 6-8 months
Fluoride media remove after: 1.5 cu.ft – 5-7 years, 2 cu.ft – 7-8 years.