Fluoride is commonly known to be used on dental products. It is a naturally occurring element which is present in water and soil at varying levels. Municipal water treatment plants commonly add fluoride to the water for prevention of tooth decay and maintain a regulated concentration for safety. Today, fluoride has found its way to our homes in more ways you can imagine. From dental products to food, beverages, medicines and even utensils that cause an increase of fluoride content in food. Fluoride may cause health problems if present in public or private water supplies in amounts greater than the drinking water standard set by EPA. According to the EPA, exposure to excessive consumption of fluoride over a lifetime may lead to increased likelihood of bone fractures in adults, and may result in effects on bone – leading to pain and tenderness. With all these, the last thing you want is fluoride in your drinking water.
Crystal Quest Fluoride Countertop Water Filter Key Features and Benefits
- 7 Stage filtration process.
- Fluoride Removal resin also effectively removes lead and arsenic.
- Combined with advanced Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF media technology.
- Filter media combination removes hundreds of contaminants.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- Comes with a diverter valve, switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Quick and easy to use, stylish and convenient.
Crystal Quest Fluoride Countertop Water Filter Specifications
|Fluoride Filtration Capacity:||2700 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 600 to 900 Gallons)|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F – 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi – 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.3-0.5 gpm|
|Micron Rating:||25 nominal|
|Filter Life(months):||12 months|
|Line size:||3 ft|