Carbon Block filters deliver extended life while removing sediment and organic contaminants from water, aqueous solutions or suspensions. Second cartridge is the standard 6-stage filter. Contains a combination of Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media that increases the systems’ effectiveness in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your tap water. This filtration setup is an excellent choice to get pure and healthy water for your family. Counter-top water filter systems installs in seconds and sits on the counter for water on demand. Feel the convenience of having filtered and unfiltered water in one easy switch.
This unit can remove 4-methylcyclohexane methanol, or Crude MCHM.
Crystal Quest Countertop Water Filter Key Features and Benefits:
- 7 stage filtration.
- Carbon block(Coconut Shell) cartridge greatly reduces sediments and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media fights hundreds of other contaminants.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.(Counter Top Filter Installation Instructions)
- Comes with a diverter valve, switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Quick and easy to use, stylish and convenient.
Crystal Quest Countertop Water Filter Configurations:
|SKU||Filtration Capacity (up to)||Filter Life|
|W10-PLUS [ CQE-CT-00106 ] *(CQ-RC-PL-10, CQE-RC-04002)||10,000 gallons||1-3 years|
|W10-ULTRA [ CQE-CT-00107 ] *(CQ-RC-UL-10, CQE-RC-04003)||20,000 gallons||2-4 years|
|W10-ULTIMATE [ CQE-CT-00108 ] *(CQ-RC-UM-10, CQE-RC-04004)||30,000 gallons||3-5 years|
Crystal Quest Countertop Water Filter Specifications
|Model/SKU:||W10-PLUS, ULTRA, ULTIMATE|
|Manufacturer ID:||CQE-CT-00106 (PLUS), CQE-CT-00107 (ULTRA), CQE-CT-00108 (ULTIMATE)|
|Dimensions:||10″L x 13″H x 5″W|
|Capacity:||(Refer to configuration above)|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F – 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 psi – 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute. gpm):||0.5 gpm|
|Micron Rating:||5 (Carbon Block)|
|Filter Life(months):||6-9 months|
|Line size:||3 ft|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|